Sunshine Coast Mechanic - Cert 3 in Heavy Vehicle Mechanical Technology
Diesel Mechanic Job Description:
Con-x-ion Airport Transfers are seeking a highly motivated Diesel Mechanic, to work at our Caloundra Depot. The primary duties are maintaining, servicing and diagnosing issues on our fleet. Must be able to work alone and have excellent computer skills. Excellent communication skills a must. 3 month probation, potential Full Time Position.
Diesel Mechanic Responsibilities:
- Gearbox and Differential removal and installation
- Motor removal and installation
- Wheel bearing replacement
- Clutch kit R&R
- Basic Welding and Modification
- Electrical diagnosis and repair
- Brakes repair and adjustment
- Diagnostics ranging from light globe inoperable to vehicle misfire/overheating
- Basic services
- Major services
- Certificate Of Inspection checks
- Suspension repair
- Radiator R&R
- Use of various diagnostic equipment
- Ordering of parts and chemicals for workshop
- Communicating with Fleet Manager, Operations and Department of Transport
- Ensuring the cleanliness of the workshop
- Maintain detailed records of all work carried out of fleet, in our own computer software system.
Diesel Mechanic Requirements:
- Cert3 in Heavy Vehicle Mechanical Technology
- Valid MR Licence.
- Own tools would be beneficial, however not essential for the right applicant.
- Good IT and diagnostic skills.
- Attention to Detail.
- Excellent Interpersonal skills.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organisation skills.
To apply, check out the details here: https://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/bells-creek/automotive-trades/cert-3-in-heavy-vehicle-mechanical-technology/1236785954 and/or send queries to <firstname.lastname@example.org>